We can’t wait to meet you at our virtual summer camp! Since this event is virtual, we thought it would be fun to host a meet and greet so we can get to know each other. Please take a minute to share a few facts about yourself, like:
- What school you’re from
- What courses you teach
- One thing you like most about your job
- Something you’re excited to learn about at our event
- Your favorite camp memory or your favorite summer memory (if you didn’t attend camp as a kid)
- Bonus points: Share one fun fact about yourself (i.e. where you’re from, a favorite hobby or perhaps the name of your cat or dog).
- Double bonus points: Share a picture if you’d like
Lets kick this off! I’m Jessica and I’m part of the team that runs the WileyPLUS Studio. The best part of my job is connecting with amazing educators like you. I live in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada with my husband, Matt, our husky cross Tundra and our two cats. In my spare time, I love to snowboard and mountain bike in the beautiful Canadian Rockies. Here’s a photo of Matt and I on one of our recent mountain bike adventures:
I would like to introduce you to a few of my colleagues who are running this virtual event:
I’m Alison Stanley, Marketing Manager and 1995-1999 camp counselor at Camp Have Some Fun (seriously). I’m really interested in learning more about the approaches, tools and resources you need to be successful in this new world.
Here’s a quarantine snap of my family on our front steps…where I’ll be sitting while listening to the Wicked Summer Camp sessions. See you there!